I just love the fall, and I love fall cooking–especially with the little ones.
Sometimes with my busy schedule, I just don’t get a chance to try all the recipes that I want to try because I’m hunting for ingredients. By the time I find everything I’m looking for, the mood is gone. (Please tell me that I’m not the only one).
I was looking for a great easy treat to make with Zee and simple ingredients is what I needed. This recipe was easy, straight to the point, and Zee loved it! Not just eating the apples but the prep work too!
A great nice Fall treat that cured my sugar craving for a while.
- 6 Apples
- 6 Crafting Popsicle sticks
- 14oz of caramel squares
- 2 tbsp of milk
- Wax Paper
- sprinkles (optional)
- nuts (optional)
- Put the caramel squares and milk into a microwaveable container and heat until melted. (Do this slowly so that the caramel doesn’t burn–about 2m on half power)
- Stir caramel to make sure it’s smooth
- Push the sticks into the apples
- Slowly turn the apple into the caramel until covered.
- Dip into your choice of topping.
- Place on wax paper and cool in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Eat and enjoy!